Saturday, July 5, 2008

Commander Shepard, Galactica Hero

So it took a bit, but I finally finished Mass Effect, and oh boy is it a wonderful and joyous experience. I mean, wow. What a great experience.

It does, in the tradition of all RPGs ever, get bogged slightly in the middle by sidequests. Ah, sidequests. Fun on their own, don't get me wrong, but there's something inexorable about _narrative_.

Speaking of which, just wow. It's like being in your own sci-fi movie. It's awesome. It's so much fun, and very very good. I'd play it again right now (because once you've finished you can start again with your souped up character and be uberbadass for no good reason other than you've earned it) but I have homework. :(

But yes. I loves it. Very nice. Whoohoo.

1 comment:

savante said...

Commander Shepard sounds HAWT>