Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hrm

It's really not been that long.

Well, consider this an update, of sorts. The theater show I'm helping to put together, Stage Therapy, is running. World of Warcraft doesn't. My social life sort of runs. Obama is President (BIG deal).

Watchmen was great. Furniture joins Mia Palencia as my favorite local band. I'm entering the MPH-Alliance short story contest, with a story I have yet to edit.

Why I don't update this more I don't know. It always slips to the back of my mind because of all the other stuff I'm doing.

Ah well.

Wait, what am I doing. I've got loads of crap to do. I'm writing, in no particular order, a novel, a resume, two full length plays, a short story or three, an article, some tagline ideas, and I want to add a blog on top of all that? Is he mad?

It could be the irkedness I feel that this blog is not on the top of the google search lists for my name, or perhaps it's an exercise in self discipline.

Either way I, as usual, have put my foot in it.

No comments: