Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bloggis Absentia

Imagine a pile. It is rather large.

Imagine it is composed of paper.

Imagine a hand, sticking out at a weird angle.

That hand is me.

In the absence of a regular post I leave you in the very capable hand of the Videojug crew and their incredibly helpful instructional videos. I continue to be pleased and surprised by their inventiveness and accuracy.

How to be the perfect Boyfriend



How to be the perfect Girlfriend


I hope you all learned something from these. :P Don't make me hand you over to this man for evaluation.

4 comments:

Ganymede said...

How about a manual being the perfect boyfriend for gays and being the perfect girlfriend for lesbians?

Derek said...

Hey there

Came here through queer ranter. Was about to ask the same thing, but damn, he beat me to it!

Nice blog you have here. Very well thought out and written. I like ;P

-C said...

Thanks derek. :) I'll remember to sort through a page from my life later on. Right now I'm rushing to complete some last minute work stuff that just cropped up and sleep is ever so close. :P

Queer ranter: No. Go back to your disgusting lifestyle and leave us normal people alone.

-C said...

P.s. <3 Queer Ranter