Friday, June 29, 2007

Extensions

Query:

If you have, in the past couple of days, struggled against all known human odds to complete an assignment that constituted a reasonable fraction of your final score; if you collaborated, wrote, rewrote, rerewrote, added, deleted, overwrote, revised, approved, and sent for printing the day before the deadline, at the loss of many hours of sleep, free time, and brain cells, how would you, dear reader, feel if this happened:

Random Classmate 1: Sir, (this directed at the lecturer) could we have an extension on the assignment? We can't finish it by tomorrow.
Lecturer: How many of you need an extension?
Random Classmates 2 - 10: *raise hand*
Lecturer: Okay, how does one week sound?

I'd be annoyed, but I don't really have the energy for it. I'm just glad it's done.

Now if only I didn't have three others to do.


WE NOW RETURN TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BLOGGING:

Queer Ranter, aka Defiant, aka Uncle Skanky, aka You Mean Bastard, has recently been stealing my blog ideas AND NOT GIVEN ME CREDIT FOR THEM.

You see this post? STOLEN.

You see this post? UNCREDITED CAMEO BY YOURS TRULY.

You see this post? MY IDEA.

That's not all folks. Recently he has had the audacity, nay, the gall, to suggest that I, a veritable beacon of virtue and goodwill, have been attempting to turn him from his disgusting homosexual lifestyle. Never mind that I would never dare to say that any perverted unnatural acts he wishes to perform in the privacy of his own home are wrong in any way. Never mind that I have been a faithful friend and confidante for many years. But this foul betrayal has crossed a new threshold, previously unreached by the most vicious of malefactors.

I as a creative hold above all others the value that intellectual property must be respected and protected. To see this loathsome flaunting of my most sacred ideals is as to be stabbed by your own son. Imagine the vile cocktail of blood and bile that rises strongly in my mouth when I found that he had done such repugnant things.

So, I beg of you, dear reader, of anyone reading this: Bomb his blog.

Visit it.
Leave comments on it.
Click on everything.
Refresh your page constantly.
Open it up on fifty computers at once.

If you have a website, LINK IT. If you have a blog, POST ABOUT IT. If you have webspace, MIRROR IT.

Whatever you do, do not allow this nefarious undertaking to go on any longer. With your help, we can hit his blog so hard that blogger itself might never recover. We can take revenge upon the slights he has incurred upon me, so that he may never again cause this suffering to another human being.

ARE YOU WITH ME?

6 comments:

Naoko said...

If you're trying to bring his blog down...

I don't think it would work. It's hosted by Blogspot, not on his own. ^^:

savante said...

You're a funny cute man. Can I date you? :P

Ganymede said...

Wekekkekeke. Wanna mano o mano?

Paul: *smack... You leave my stag alone... That didn't sound right...

-C said...

You have no shame Queer Ranter. :P

Savante: You know what's funny is my name is Calvin...

Nicholas said...

such shameless Shameless SHAMELESS plugging.

-C said...

I should charge people for this sort of thing. Queer ranter! You now owe me RM50.