Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tube-Ah

Here's a fully recuperated (and somewhat happier) blogger! Ready to tackle the mountains of work I left in my wake and somehow pull through to another day of school and evil.

It's a pretty universal feeling, i.e. 'Oh shit how am I going to get all this fugging work done augh augh argh argh why me god ahhh' although most people don't verbalize so much.

In order to make myself feel significantly better about the work I'm still not doing, I'm putting up the Semi-Daily-Tuba.



The Whitest Kids U Know is a comedy sketch troupe that I was introduced to a while ago through this sketch about time travel and personal identity. (also gay sex) (making this the very first DOUBLE DAILY TUBE!) I'm just as pleased to show it to you as I was when I first saw it.

They showcase a comic understanding that somehow... It's like an infection crawling its way up the back of your head. It's unstoppable certainly. There's a sort of wonder, like a magician who's just vanished off the stage. You go 'How do they do that?' and clap and applaud the art.

RIghto. Now I am off to go do proper things. In case I forget them, I shall write a checklist

Print out secondary media for project next week.
Type briefs for ad campaign due Monday but need to show team mates tomorrow
Do summaries for the research papers (also Monday)
Write out my weekly progress report for the secondary media project above
Cry

Ah, that's better. Always feels good to get it all out in black and white, don't you agree?

2 comments:

savante said...

Glad you're feeling better! And blogging again :)

-C said...

Thanks... :D Just glad to be ambulatory!