Friday, November 28, 2008

After ages

...and ages and ages.

If you scroll down a bit I say it's just like riding a bike. Hopefully I stay on for longer this time.

But yes, a lot has happened in my life since then, and attempting to catalog it all would be potentially futile, but here goes.

I met a girl, I lost a girl, they may not have been the same girl. I wrote a lot. I read a lot. I finished my thesis. I finished my uni course. I said goodbye to too many friends, and hello to many others. I finished NaNoWriMo. I didn't play Wrath of the Lich King. I saved some phone numbers. I drank chocolate in a restaurant with people I care about. I acted. I am about to act. I organized, performed, impassionated, raged about Proposition 8, rejoiced at Supreme Emperor Obamadeus. I updated FaceBook. I neglected this blog. I took improv lessons. I looked longingly at old photos. I stayed up late looking at ways to deal with facial hair. I woke up early and stared at the sun. I wished I could be as good as I thought I could be. I knew I was as good as I could be at this time. I missed plays. I saw plays. I wondered at the length of my fingers. I rode the train. I walked in the rain, water squelching my shoes. I laughed with my brother. I respecced my mage. I lusted after Diablo 3, Left 4 Dead. I stopped playing Team Fortess 2. I felt isolated. I felt blessed. I wished the world were smaller. I looked up plane fares. I talked to people. I got angry. I listened to my heart. I listened to music that broke my heart. I celebrated some anniversaries.

It's been a helluva five months. It's fucking good to be alive.

4 comments:

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

You are back blogging at last! Welcome back!

-C said...

Thanks!

...who is this? :P

Nicholas said...

O.o whose the girl(s)?

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

lol as much as I'm not meant to laugh or smile at certain sentences... I like this post lol. It's very 'thought' driven.