Sunday, November 30, 2008

All Hail The Mothership

Today I *gasp* cleaned.

The single and slobful among you shall gasp alongside me. Vacuuming is unto domestication just as telephones are unto bills.

To my defense it was not my fault. I was bade to, nay, commanded by the Mothership. Her HypnoGaze removed any last shred of free will and like a good little automaton I shuffled around the house, sucking up dirt grime and spare coins.

If any of you tell my mother I will freakin' KILL YOU.

Anyway. LiveShocks! The laid-back script reading party Number 12 is being held at a super-sekrit undisclosed location somewhere in SS25. From this nebulous den of nefarious evilness we plan to unleash a torrent of thespianism that shall overcome the banks of the lowest common denominator, and then, THE WORLD.

Or we shall just have a good time.

With pizza.




Nomnomnomnom

No comments: